Thursday, April 19, 2018

GUEST BLOGGERS!


 Doing logic puzzles is challenging but creating them is even MORE CHALLENGING!  I am very proud to present a brand new type of puzzle that was created by one of our very own 4th grade SHS students!  He now works collaboratively with a friend who co-creates these puzzles as well.  I now turn the blog over to these two talented puzzle makers as they introduce their creations. 


SQUARED

I have always loved puzzles and games.  One day in math class I had finished my work and wanted to see if I could create something that would be fun and challenging.  I started playing around with squares, lines and symbols and I came up with this puzzle.  I hope you enjoy working on these puzzles!

Directions - In this puzzle, the goal is to get from the START (a filled-in square) to the END (a square that is not filled in).  In doing so, you will visit other squares with lines in them to get to the END.  From the START square move one square in any direction to begin.  You may not go outside the boundaries of the puzzle or land in a blank space.  Use the following key to find out the moves you may make to finish each puzzle.


Tutorial Puzzle #1


Answer Key

Tutorial Puzzle #2


Answer Key

Puzzle #1


Answer Key


Puzzle #2


Answer Key 











No comments:

Post a Comment