Monday, February 26, 2018

Game of the Week!


Image result for quotes about playing games in education

Games are by far my very favorite way to engage children and adults in learning!  When parents and teachers ask me, "What can I do to provide extra enrichment opportunities for my kids?" my first response is always, "Play a game!"  Kids LOVE them and the "fun factor" provides a solid foundation for kids to push themselves and take risks.

Here is one of my favorites and my first featured
Game of the Week ~ Jungle Smart!

Students use the commands to move the animals from the starting position to the target position.  It requires some serious visual, logical, language brain power and two levels of play make it extra challenging!  Give it a try at your next family game night!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment